Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days, haven't had many designs that I've been liking :/ but that's alright, everything right now is trial and error.  Speaking of, I've (obviously) been looking at so many different blogs to get inspired and new ideas and today I realized I am NO WHERE near being as good as all these people I am seeing.  Then I started thinking that starting this blog was a dumb idea, feeling like I don't have as much experience as I would like.  But then I realized it's a good idea to start here, this way I always have the documentation of all my progress and being able to see what I really enjoy and am good at, and what I'm not.  So with that being said, here are a couple of Christmas designs that I have done this weekend.  Again, I enjoy ANY feedback (good or bad!) so don't hesitate to share your opinions. :) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment